1834: First sermon in the area preached by Jason Lee, Methodist missionary
1883: Methodists organize in Idaho Falls
1886: Trinity Church chartered & original church built
1899: Parsonage built adjacent to church
1917: Current church structure dedicated
1920: BSA Troop 6 chartered
1948 Education wing added to church structure
194? Radio ministry started
1950 Parsonage purchased at 456 8th St.
1953 Choir Loft remodelled
1960: St. Paul’s Methodist Church founded by Trinity members.
1968: Methodist Episcopal and United Brethern Churches combine to form the United Methodist Church
1969: Jack & Jill Preschool established